From 1989 to the present, the GRTMA, a private, non-profit corporation in Redmond, Washington, has enabled organizations and commuters in Redmond and the greater eastside of Puget Sound to achieve transportation demand management goals. The GRTMA’s long list of local, regional and national awards and recognition only serves to underscore its dedication to carrying out its mission and meeting its objectives.
Mission: Increase commuter mobility and efficient use of transportation systems through services, incentives, education, and the promotion of single occupancy vehicle alternatives to our members.
Objectives: In support of our mission to increase commuter mobility, we have established five main objectives which drive our focus:
- assist member with regulatory compliance
- increase transportation system awareness
- decrease single occupancy vehicle trips
- advocate transportation solutions through direct and cooperative relationships
- initiate, implement, and enhance transportation demand management programs