- Earn a $50 reward after logging your first 50 alternative commutes, including walk, bike, carpool, vanpool or bus. Limit one reward per person.
- Participate in monthly prize drawings where you can win valuable local prizes for going green!
Vanpool Incentive Programs
- New vanpoolers can receive up to $300 towards their vanpool fares ($50 for 6 months)
- Recruit a new vanpooler and receive a $35 reward
- Driver bonus – become a vanpool driver and earn a $100 gift card after 6 months
Transit Subsidy Program
- Get a free three-month ORCA card, good on all transit in the Puget Sound area.
R-TRIP Employer Grants
- Your organization can receive up to $5,000 in initial funding as well as matching funds to either start or enhance your commute program. Opportunities for funding range from bicycle lockers & showers to employee shuttles and much, much more.
For more information on these grants, please visit www.goRTRIP.com
R-TRIP is the Redmond Trip Resource & Incentive Program, a partnership between the GRTMA, the City of Redmond, and King County.